Wednesday, March 25, 2009

R U Happy Sarah? :)

Sorry i haven't posted in forever but now Sarah is a little bitch and is yelling at me!! i dont really have anything to say!! im eating delicious mac n' cheese!!and listen to Lucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSy_V7ggSU! i LOVE this song! i listen to it like 10 times!lol! speaking of "Lucky"...OMG! IM GOING TO ALABAMA FOR SPRING BREAK!! im going with my cousin and we're going for 10DAYS!!
HELL DA YEA! i hope i'll come back tan! we're staying in a duplex with a pool and its also like right on the ocean! ahhhhh it'll be nice to get away! i think i deserve it!! hahaha!! im going to miss all my friends like CRAZY!!(NOT Sarah though!jk iluv messing with her) i'll probably be crying myself to sleep every night!! i realize after getting used to txting with a keyboard its assez hard to type on the computer! Pardon my French!haha!(im turning into Sarah.......a nerd!hehe)Omg! 4 months from today is my birthday!!!!! except im going up north the lake with my cousins soooo i won't be around home!!! i'll probably have a sleepover or something!!! Holy @!#$*!!! SEVEN POUNDS met a boy cute as can be.. summer days drifted away.... srry (im listening to it)where was i oh! SEVEN POUNDS IS COMING OUT ON DVD MARCH 31!! I LLLOOOVVVEEE THIS MOVIE!! i cried like a little baby at the theaters while squeezing sarahs hand until it went numb!haha! OMG! Sarah we haaavvvv to watch it!! OKAY well........ i hope i've made Sarah happy be posting something new!! I LUV U ALL!!!!!

No comments: