Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Nutcracker


Omg the nutcracker was soooo good!! I saw it Thursday night at the Detroit opera house and it was beautiful! I was soo amazed and a bit jealous at the talent that the dancers had. my favorite parts were the land of the snow and the Arabians! the Arabians blew me away!!!!!!! at one point it looked like they were going to fall!ahhh! during intermission i got some Cinnamon roasted almonds!yummy they smelled so good! It was kind of long and i felt like I had already seen it but i still loved it! the only thing is, I don't really know why it is called the nutcracker because a lot of it wasn't about the nutcracker per say! well I'm glad I got to see it but it would have been so much better if Sarah or Megan were in it(fo sho)!!

2 comments:

silly goose blogg said...

omg ino me and megan would be the stars of the WHOLE SHOW!!! but yeah the nutcracker is the prince and takes her to the kingdom of the sweets and they watch all the people in the sugar plum princess' palace...so yeah he is in the nutcracker costume for the battle and then he turns into a prince!!! Yay!! i'm glad you liked it!!!

Olive said...

aww cool. i really don't know much bout that stuff but i do know that that man is damn sexy in thouse tights...haha